Items will be shipped by Royal Mail.
Please note that we do not ship to APO (Military) Boxes or FPO (Foreign) Boxes.We are not responsible for wrong or undeliverable
address. Please make sure your shipping address is correct and deliverable.
Items will be shipped out in the following business days after you have checked out. In general, it may take about 1 - 4 business
days for delivery.Please note that some orders go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will
be notified and your order may be delayed by an additional 3 business days.
We allow you to track your order at the click of a mouse. When your shipment is confirmed, you'll receive a tracking number in
your confirmation e-mail.
Our rates include the expenses of shipping, handling and the high quality packaging. Shipping Rates would vary depending on the
weight of the shipment and the selected shipment method.
||Mail Royal Mail Special Delivery
|Shipment Weight below 500g
|Shipment Weight 501g - 600g
|Shipment Weight 601g - 700g
|Shipment Weight 701g - 1000g
|Shipment Weight 1001g - 1500g
|Shipment Weight 1501g - 2000g
NIKON COOLPIX 3500 Camera battery maintenance::
- 1. Cleaning. Toavoid power loss, you should keep both ends of the NIKON COOLPIX 3500 battery contact points andthe inside of COOLPIX 3500 the battery lid clean.
- 2. Charging. Thecharging time depends on the charger and rechargeable batteries, as well as useof voltage stability and other factors. Under normal circumstances to the firsttime you use rechargeable batteries (or the rechargeable batteries not used forseveral months), lithium rechargeable battery for NIKON COOLPIX 3500 must be more than 6 hours, Ni-MHrechargeable batteries must be more than 14 hours, otherwise the battery life willbe shorten. When there is residual battery power, try not to repeat the chargeto ensure battery life.
- 3. Use. Avoidover-discharge condition when using. Over-discharge is a process of powerconsumption over the limit. Otherwise, even if charged, its capacity can not befully restored, the rechargeable battery will be damaged. Due to over-discharge,rechargeable battery can cause decreased efficiency, reduced capacity. So whenthere is such a situation you should promptly replace the COOLPIX 3500 battery, avoidover-discharge to automatically shut down.
- 4. Storage. Ifyou are not using your camcorder for a long time, you must take out the batteryfrom the camera or charger and discharged completely, then stored in a dry,cool environment, and try to avoid put the battery with metal objects together.
NIKON COOLPIX 3500 Camera Batteries Replacement
- The NIKON COOLPIX 3500 Digital camera batteries we offer with high quality,brand new.NIKON COOLPIX 3500 DetailsBrand newreplacement Camera battery for NIKON COOLPIX 3500;We provide 1 yearwarranty and 30-day money back;NIKON COOLPIX 3500 is 100%lithium ion battery and absolutely compatible with OEM.Once purchase,the delivery will be as soon as possible.We have aprofessional after-sales service department for NIKON COOLPIX 3500,if you have some doubt,please comtact us.
Dimension:53.60 x 38.60 x 8.20mm
Brand New-Not Refurnished,100% oem compatible,One year warranty
Original equipment specifications for correct fit and capabilities
Lithium Ion technology gives this NIKON COOLPIX 3500 battery a long life,and light weight.
No menmory loss effect.Integrated microchip prevents overcharging & lengthens battery life.
Replacement Battery Code:
- NIKON 9904
- NIKON DNK002
- NIKON EN-EL2
- NIKON NK-ENEL2
- NIKON COOLPIX 2500
- NIKON COOLPIX 3500
- NIKON COOLPIX SQ