Items will be shipped by Royal Mail.
Please note that we do not ship to APO (Military) Boxes or FPO (Foreign) Boxes.We are not responsible for wrong or undeliverable
address. Please make sure your shipping address is correct and deliverable.
Items will be shipped out in the following business days after you have checked out. In general, it may take about 1 - 4 business
days for delivery.Please note that some orders go through our fraud prevention department. If your order is selected, you will
be notified and your order may be delayed by an additional 3 business days.
We allow you to track your order at the click of a mouse. When your shipment is confirmed, you'll receive a tracking number in
your confirmation e-mail.
Our rates include the expenses of shipping, handling and the high quality packaging. Shipping Rates would vary depending on the
weight of the shipment and the selected shipment method.
||Mail Royal Mail Special Delivery
|Shipment Weight below 500g
|Shipment Weight 501g - 600g
|Shipment Weight 601g - 700g
|Shipment Weight 701g - 1000g
|Shipment Weight 1001g - 1500g
|Shipment Weight 1501g - 2000g
CANON E-300 power-saving method:
- 1. Avoid frequentuse of flash: If you are not a professional photographer, except in theinvisible fingers of the night, normal daytime light intensity for the averagedigital camera is enough.
- 2. Try to avoidunnecessary zoom operation: zoom camera lens stretched it out and shrink, whichconsumes much power. You can move your own steps, use "artificialzoom" way to replace "camera zoom" to save power.
- 3. Do not keep thescreen always light: If the power is not too much, you can turn off the LCDscreen, use the viewfinder to adjust the picture composition, for some digitalcamera, LCD should be regarded as the most current consuming components,general digital camera in the state of closing the LCD screen can be used formore 3 times than the original duration.
- 4. Use continuousshooting and video less: minimize the use of continuous functions and motionpicture movie function, since the completion of these features is the use ofthe built-in cache to temporarily fuselage save the screen shot, it causes alot power consumption.
- 5. Avoid frequentopening and shutdown: it wastes electricity consumption than bright displayeven more, especially for larger diameter lenses, it also requires asubstantial expansion of the camera, so the power consumption is large. Most digital camerashave a auto-shutdown option, this setting should not be set too short, for itwill easily lead to frequent opening and shutdown. Of course, artificialfrequent opening and shutdown should be avoided.
CANON E-300 Laptop Batteries Replacement
- High quality replacement battery for CANON E-300 and 100% compatible with the OEM battery. Our low priced CANON E-300 batteries are as good as or even better than the originalmanufacturer batteries. We alsooffer 1 year warranty and 30-day money back; If youpurchase from us, you will enjoy 100% pleasant shopping experience and get acompletely new E-300.